Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Model those tatts


When I saw this girl in in the AJE lookbook i was immediately intrigued! I mean, look at those tattoos and well, she just looks so cool!
Her name, Fahrani Empel or Fa, Indonesian, model and actress, and lives in Bali!
Just gorgeous and awesome!

Then all those tattoos made me think of another model who happens to be gorgeous too, and just happens to live behind my block, and also just happens to star in the new Eastpack ad for their Quinze and Milan furniture!
( Thats the cute guy from around my corner i keep telling you about! Does this gets you thinking about moving?)



If I ask him nicely you think he will move me around in my furniture too?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which corner that is
so i can come & hang around there?
:)

les petites pestes said...

haahhahaha!!! live in Antwerp by any chance?