Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I would like him to Wanna Know My Name


As I posted earlier, my little guilty pleasure of the moment in terms of music is...
Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name)!!!

Loooove it!!

Another thing I Iove is the one singing it!
Pharell!
Went to see N.E.R.D a few weeks back! Aaaah there is just nothing bad to say about him!
( Amazing concert, crazy vibes, all hot-n-fun!)
Loved his jeans bermuda as soon as I saw them ( Pharell can makes everything look effortlessly and instantly cool), little did I know that the majority of the Danish male population walks, ow sorry, cycles around is those rolled up bermuda shorts!
As if i Danes weren't hot enough!

Steph what do you say? lets cut up our skinny's!!!
If we do, think Pharell (Forel) will jump on his Fixed and cycle back to Belgium?

No comments: