Saturday, September 21, 2013

Winter Replica - Maison Martin Margiela






Aw aw aaaww!! 
I am addicted to their previous replica fragrances!
Used up my whole bottles of Funfair Evening and Beachwalk during the summer!

Now, they created two
( actually 3 , but I don't like to flowery scents) new ones
Jazz Club and Lazy Sunday Morning
 How great to their description sound!!
Heady Cocktails and sigars! Aaaand Soft skin and bed linen...

hmmmmm!!


These two fragrances are a perfect match for a couple I know!
He's into Jazz and Funk , she is into lazy sundays!
And she is the one who introduced me to Beach Walk, i'll be forever grateful! ;-)
Christmas present idea... check!
( everything always comes back in a circle)

Bed linen.... hoping they took their inspiration from that Merci - Paris bedlinen.. mmmmmmmm...


No comments: