Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Creatures of Comfort - NYC



I loved the Los Angeles version of their store
Through their newsletters I was being updated about their amazing selection of clothes and accessories. 
So when I read that there were opening in New York you can imagine how happy I was!!
Because, lucky meeee, I was just in town at the right time... their opening!

Look at how gorgeous the store turned out!!
I want one of those Confetti System curtains!!
Soooooo sooo pretty and totally awesome!
- i think that if I start a DIY project, I'll still be working on that wall next year! -












To Shop 

Creatures of Comfort
205 Mulberry street 
btw Kenmare and Spring str
New York



To Shop piñatas, and all sorts of cool decorations
Confetti System






And to take a look at the guys who created Confetti System
The Selby at home with the guys behind Confetti System

No comments: