Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Chez Josy

One of my latest finds in Brussels..
Well Boitsfort really
Chez Josy!


One day I ordered a butternut soup to go...
yeah, to go, to go to my car, had a sip and finished to whole thing right there! 
just left a tiny bit enough to fill one spoon so i could go home and re-taste and identify all the ingredients!
Couldn't figure it all out, and that soup had been playing on my mind, that after 3 weeks of wondering I picked up the phone and asked!
Filled with delicious butternut, carrots, almond milk, lemongrass,ginger and sooo much more
It is one of the best butternut soups I've tried.
And trust me this winter I had A LOT!!! ( remember Tuck Shop's)

Since that amazing butternut soup, every time I am in the neighborhood I make sure to step in, and order me the soup of the day!






It's like a mini bio health food store, but manly its a great lunch spot with delicious soups salads and veggie and fruit juices!



To hang out in Brussels
Chez Josy
Eugene Keymplein 15
1170 Watermael - Boitsfort


No comments: