Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Cooking class in the Sergio kitchen at Obumex

Thought I made a killer sunday breakfast brunch lunch,
This was until a friend of mine organized a cooking ' girls who sunday lunch' class, and not just in any kitchen...

In the Sergio Herman kitchen designed for Obumex!
I've written about this kitchen before, and how I would just trow out all my stuff, break down walls just  to get that kitchen in my home!

Last sunday, in the hands of super chef Matthias Devos, we used and abused that kitchen from the plate heater to the cooling drawers!
Wanted to get the most out of my shortest imaginary romance with that kitchen that I could!






That love also goes through women's stomach ( not only men's) is something that Matthias knows perfectly!
The little wonders he scooped on our plate, oh boy!!

(Don't have pictures of al the dishes,  they were gone ever before I realised it!  woepsss, actually not very surprising...)


To Shop: Obumex
To Cook: contact Matthias Devos through here

No comments: