Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I love Timberland love Magnolia love gingerlove


There is a new store that popped up in Antwerp!
A serious triple threat!
 Don't know who came up with this plan, but whoever it was, I think they just mashed together all my faves!
Thaaaaank youuuu!

So here we go...
First up:





You know I have been trying to bring back the Timberlands for a while now (I gave them a strategic great place in my closet next to my Isabel Marant sneakers!) Trying to rock them out any chance I get! ( remember Daria in French Vogue... - Damn! - and my successful Tomorrowland rain and mud proof outfit!?)
So when I saw Timberland was going to open a pop-up shop in Antwerp I knew i just had to be there!!
And i knew I was going to loooooove it!
Now you can even customize them online, so the excuse that they dont match your outfit is no longer of use!
(Yeah, you, the ones making fun of my Timberlands at Tomorrowland! They were awesome!!)


Second thing I love:

Fabulous beauty products ( cause we love to butter and pamper ourselves)
Audrey Helsemans was tired of bringing back suitcases full of her favorite beautyproducts, so she started Antwerp's finest beauty shop.
Now she took it to the next level and opened a webshop, so instead of only bringing back stuff here, she is shipping them all over!
Get your beauty fix of Ren, Supergoop, Malin+Goetz, The Face Stockholm,Philip B straight from the web! WOEEEP! Suuuperwoeep!

No triple threat woud be complete without this one:
Don't have to tell you how much we like healthy super foods.
And Lombardia is the place to get all your gluten free / soy and almond /sprouted /coconut /green tea and buckweat /rice milk sandwiches, milk, seeds ,water,cookies,whipped cream shizzle!

Timberland x Magnolia x Lombardia
my perfect match

Once they pop I don't want them to stop!
(Starting to dislike pop-up stores! )



Verlatstraat 29
2000 Antwerp
HURRY its there till the 19th!

TO EAT and DRINK http://www.lombardia.be/
TO SHOP and GET CREATIVE http://www.timberland.com/

No comments: