Saturday, October 08, 2011

Waffles is where it's at!!


 The Saturday Sibling Cookoff!

At home I always find a way to make my threats healthier.
Using agave syprup, almond milk, quinoa flower somethimes succesfull, other times, not so much ( remember that quinoa flower zucchini bread..)

And my brother always succeeds in somehow creating the unhealthier versions.
Even if the fridge is stocked with fruit and veggies, he find a way to creating a little calorie sugar bomb.
( Think banana in the oven caramelized with cane sugar and rum, adding tons of butter olive oil and cheese to every veggie,...)

So this afternoon we had a waffles cookoff!
( forget pancakes!! Soooo last winter!!)

My healthy version agains his...

Mine were kind of heavy and left you feeling full after just one, with a delicious taste of banana, I have to admit my brothers weren't bad...

At all!!!
( damn)

Give them a try!!






No comments: