Wednesday, March 02, 2011

We all want to live in the yellow submarine

There is always movement in my neighborhood.
When I say this I do not only mean the nightlife and the people walking around the red light district, it's the whole neighborhood that is under renovation with new cafe's, restaurants, coffee and lunch bars!

The latest addition that popped up at Falconplein:




I caught my eye immediately with its dark grey facade!

So I just had to go and  see it from up close!
It's a Bed and Breakfast and coffee bar!
Yellow Submarine









First of all, what I great name! I love The Beatles!
Second of all a B&B makes total sense! With Cafe d'Anvers, Red and Blue and Nanno just around the corner!
And last but not least, it looks amazing! To bad I just live next door. 

Would booking a room be a little to decadent?




beds by Auping, furniture by Vitra and coffee by Nespresso!

Where is that 'to-book' button???



pics by  Luc Roymans
architects: Sculp-it

No comments: