Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zadig & Voltaire X Erin Wasson



oooooow
What a good day for me!
One of my favourite model's Erin Wasson 
in collaboration with Zadig &Voltaire(where if you didn't knew I work)
so exited about this but at the same time so obvious!!!


Like ceo Thierry Gillier said in vogue:

"I wanted a girl with a strong universe. Moreover, I wanted to come back to the brand's DNA. Erin is more than a supermodel, she is resolutely rock'n'roll and she is the incarnation of the relaxed chic that is the Zadig &Voltaire trademark."


Erin will be the face of the summer 2011 campaign, so also for the fall/winter and later this year she will launch a capsule collection
of 20 pieces... 
very rock of course, with leather pants, colt leather jackets in black &white, a lot of jersey,...
and some good erin's attitude.

Campaign pics coming up!!!





No comments: