Monday, November 15, 2010

COOKBOOK - Madeleines

OOOhhhh madeleines,
that were my sweets as a child. Warm out of the oven!
So many good memories!!

So now, a couple of years later I just had to make some!

Could find the recipe we used when I was a child! 
( Actually , I have to admit, I was to exited to make these,I didn't  really look around)
So I did what I do best...
Tastespotting!

wooooww!!!
And I thought cupcakes had to many flavors to choose from!
Ginger,chocolate,raspberry,lemon,....
Didn't knew madeleines came in all these flavors!

So of course, when I bake, I do it good!
Made 3 variations!
Chocolate!
Vanilla!
Lemon!




My favorites: LEMON!
delicious!!

Aaaaand the first thing my brother commented,
'These don't taste like the ones we used to bake'

And I have to admit....
He was right!

Soooooo I feel there is a next madeleines baking day coming up!
And this time, 
I searched a bit better for my childhood's madeleines recipe,
and guess what
FOUND IT!!

Stay tuned!



No comments: