Monday, October 04, 2010

Mushroom Haloumi Burger

       







Hmmmmmm burgers...

Hmmmm Haloumi burgers!
I loved the idea of using mushrooms, huuuuge mushrooms as burger buns, so I just had to give this recipe a try!
And the fact that I have never eating haloumi before, and had no idea what it would taste like got me intrigued!
I mean, its burgers, everything about burgers, in burgers, with burgers, on burgers,... must be amazing!
Burgers never ever let you down!

So last weekend we made these!!
And what a discovery!!

A maaaa zinggggg!!

Make them...NOW!
The saltiness of the haloumi with se sweetness of the caramelized onions, the taste of the mushrooms and sweet peppers, it all made every bite an explosion of flavors!


And steph, for presentation next time, what do you think of this idea?
This example was for pizza, works with burgers as well no?

xoxox

to do: tastespot haloumi!!!
to check out: www.souvlakiforthesoul.com






No comments: