Friday, July 09, 2010

To day , Holi day, Birth day, Lucky day?

Do you know what today is??

HoliDAY!
But something even important...


N.E.R.D is running around in Belgium!!
Aaaaahhh no-one can ever beat Pharell!!

So going to have some fun in the heat at Les ardentes!!

Soooo just to get you jalous ,check out the new clip for Hot-n-Fun!

And for the trained eye, spot the Isabel Marant Harem Pants!
Steph remember when we saw them! To bad that sometimes you can't just have it all!
Well I guess I can, for one day at least, Pharell on my first holi-day!



And are those charasters from 'Friends with You' taking over the screen and invading the car?

Great taste that Pharell! Because for you who were there...
 Does it remind you of anything? That right.. My birthday Babsie Burgers card!!!

JUST LOOOVE BURGERS ( guess what i will be eating on the festival ground!)



- Aaaahh Skateboard P and me have so much in common-



\




so will today be my lucky day as well??



No comments: